Redefine your recovery path
Everything you need for a successful recovery journey
Incorporating a unique blend of clinical expertise and compassionate care, we've curated an exceptional recovery experience for you.
- Detailed Substance Use and Mental Health Assessments
- Our team delivers comprehensive assessments for substance use disorders, mental health, and trauma for adults and adolescents, helping to formulate the most effective personalized treatment plan.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- We offer individual and group counseling sessions addressing substance use, mental health, and trauma. Our therapies include DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing).
- Drug Testing
- We offer several types of drug testing available during business hours, along with weekend appointments for an additional $20 charge. Our standard 10 panel costs $25 and EtGs cost $35.
BASES is proud to be accredited by CARF
Quality shown by global accreditation
BASES is proud to be accredited by CARF International Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International accreditation demonstrates a program's quality, transparency and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served. CARF International is an independent, non-profit accreditor of health and human services.
Make a difference today
Strengthen Our Community with Your Contribution
BASES is committed to strengthening our community through various services. We deeply value the contributions and support from businesses and individuals alike.
Support Our Community Programs
Your donation will help support our various community programs and make a positive impact in the lives of many.
Programs You're Supporting
Teen & Adult Counseling Scholarship Program
Transportation Assistance Program
Emergency Needs Assistance
Public Awareness and Education Presentations
Contribute $100 or more to support our vital community services.
Thank you letters sent to all our donors.